View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 04:21 AM   #35 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

SPOILER!!: Zander :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post

Zander gave Kace a look... Of course it was only common knowledge that the two had been a couple since... well, since forever. Or since as long as Zander could remember. So naturally, Kace was here to see Emmy. Though, uh, the look on Kace's face said that he was joking... So you know what... Never mind. "I've been... alright. Exams were horrible, but I'm still alive so I guess that's a good sign?" Not that he even did horribly on them or anything. Just the concept of an exam was horrible on it's own. You know?

And... Oh. He was bringing that up. Of course it still bothered the Gryffindor, but Zander wasn't planning on bringing it up. Ahem. "Oh, uh... It's... uh... it's alright." Zander wasn't all too happy about it, still, but the apology was appreciated. ANYWAYS. Subject switch please. "How are you, though?"

Kace nodded and understood exams were horrible. I mean anything that drains your brain is a bad thing. Zander seemed to Kace a bit off and such. He wasn't going to press on it. As soon as he apologized he saw Zander lighten up a bit and he smiled. "You sure, I mean you seem to me you don't want me around." he shrugged. "Was my teasing that bad?" he asked. "I mean you can tell me straight." He wasn't gonna get hurt about it. Now onto him?

He was feeling all types of emotions right now. He was feeling nervous for his last year of Hogwarts and leaving his girlfriend was making him sad to even think about it. "I guess I am as good as I can be. I mean seventh year is coming around and it is a new ballgame. I am excited for the trip though.." he shrugged some more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post

“Emmy! Cinna! Any fun plans for holidays?” She asked and then pouted at Kace. “I’m not a duck…no one’s ever called be Pucky Roberts though” she winked because hello? Her love of Marvels things wasn’t hidden. “Oh you know studying and OWLing and mainly in the dorms reading and rounds…” she laughed. “Though Kace…we need to make some fun plans this summer okay? Maybe Diagon Alley for ice cream sometime?” She grinned. “You. Me. Emmy. And who ever wants to go?” She asked happily.
As he was done talking to Zander he noticed Puck was talking to him. He turned his attention on her. Ah man did he say the wrong nickname? He frowned too and said, "I am sorry Puck. I won't call you that. You want me to called you Pucky Roberts now?" he asked to clarify. "Heyy why wasn't I joining you on your reading adventure." Now he felt offended. He was kidding of course. Now onto summer plans? He nodded vigorously and wanted to hang out with her in the summer. "Oh of course we do. We need to make fun plans this summer! I would love to go for ice cream." he smiled widely. He loved the idea of having a cold treat on a hot day. "Are you going on that trip?" he asked curiously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraie View Post
Anyway she smiled as she watched Kace and Emmy. They were disgustingly cute. But still cute. Oh she was getting Kace hugs to well alright, then. "I'm great. How are you?" She couldn't help but to give him a big smile at his next question. "We're great. Doing good. Spending lots of time together over summer." She kept smiling too. They were really happy right now. With everything that they had dealt with this term. She was so ready to spend time with him this summer, or as much time as she could with him.
Now after the whole candy incident, he saw this girl giving Emmy a weird look. He looked at her back but he knew Cinna handled it well. He was gonna let her take this one. "I am great too Cinna. Just excited for the trip this summer with the school." he grinned towards Emmy and he knew she signed up and so did Cinna. "I can't wait to see you girls in Diagon Alley as well." he beamed. Awww that was sweet to hear that Cinna and Bart were doing well. That is all he wanted to hear. "As long as I don't see making out in the hallways.." he winked and nudged her.