View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 03:33 PM   #32 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2
Default Anyone Bianca knows is probably mentioned here. okay?

How long had she waited for it to be summer? The OWLs were finally over (Thank Merlin for that) and she was ready to leave this school and chill before coming back. Entering the Great Hall, Bianca wore a giant grin on her face, excited to leave and do better and cooler things all summer long. Besides, she felt like she definitely deserved a vacay after exams and all.

The first person she saw upon arrival was none other than her favorite roommate - Cinna. "CIIINNNAAASTIX, if you do not hang out with me this summer I will be uber upset, m'kay?" Because they definitely needed to do that even though they saw each other all the time. Bianca supposed to worst part about summer vacation was drifting from friends and she was definitely not going to do that this summer. Nope. She was sticking to all of them like glue. And obviously where Cinna was, Emmy was there too. The two were never close but she supposed there was always time to change that. "Sup Emmy? We totes need to hang out too okay? We can go hang out at a candy store or something."

Now where was the babe? She looked around for Puck or Chance but instead she found Eden. "ED! YOU CAN'T SIT HERE AND NOW SAY HI TO ME." Rules were rules and she was not going to allow ED to be rude and break those rules.

AND BAM. THE BABE. "BAAABE. I swear we totes need to hang out and bother Justine like all the time. Okay? I'm so sure she won't mind us crashing with her during the summer seeing as we are her favorites and Mama Caruso is practically DYING to see you again." It was amazing how Bianca managed to say all of that without breathing - she considered it a skill. There was no way Bianca would be going an entire SUMMER without seeing her bestie. And with that, Bianca slipped into the seat next to the prefect. Because besties had rights and that was taking the seat next to the prefect if she wished to. But as soon as she sat down she stood back up because - lmao there was no way.

"HEY DAMIEN. YOU MAKE A HOT FISH!" She shouted at him, trying her best not to laugh. Very attractive. He was sure to get all the ladies now... or just fish. Maybe he should stay away from sushi because that would practically be cannibalism and all.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...