View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 03:19 PM   #67 (permalink)
keepmeclose22

DMAC
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Evangeline Whitlock
Slytherin
First Year

SPOILER!!: Kate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post

Kate wasn't the kind of girl to get awkward over sitting all by herself. She was feeling a little lonely, though. Everybody else seemed to be in these lively conversations with lots going on around them. Then there was Kate who was just looking around the Great Hall waiting for food. She had just shifted her position while trying to figure out what to do, when somebody just scooted closer to her and did some random sort of introduction.

Kate laughed. "It's Kate," she said. Young girl? Just when she was started to feel a little bit older, she gets labeled like 'FIRST YEAR' was stamped across her forehead. "Guilty," she said, holding her hands up. "...of being a first year. I'm almost a second year, though." She should get his name, too. "What's your name?" He was a Ravenclaw. She should know this.

Oh, heyy--it was Evie! There was a familiar face! Kate was starting to wonder if she'd even attended this school for a whole year. Were there really that many people she never met? "Hey, Evie!" she said. "Yeah, it was awesome! No one got hurt either, which was the one thing people kept telling me would happen." She shook her head and laughed. "What about you? How'd you enjoy your first year here?" Even though Evie wasn't a first year.

Austin chuckled. "I think there are a lot of people who are about to be second years." Actually, every first year was about to be a second year. Just like how Austin was about to be a fourth year. "I'm about to be a fourth year myself, which is really strange. Time here really seemed to fly by." It did. It seemed only a few months ago he was trudging through the horrendous snow with his fellow Charms classmates. That was almost three years ago now. Crazy.

Kate. Got it. "Austin." Now that pleasantries were out of the way... "How did you like your first year? Classes too hard?" He remembered being a little overwhelmed in his first year, but that was the pressure of being a Ravenclaw. It was in your nature to succeed, otherwise you were looked at and judge. At least that's how Austin felt. Surely no one actually cared if you went to every class or not, but there were at least five Ravenclaws in each class he went to. He counted.