View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 06:54 AM   #30 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

”Hey Adi,” Puck grinned over to the hufflepuff Prefect and almost immediately broke down into laughter when she saw what Damien was wearing. “Damien you look awesome…I can’t believe no one’s hooked you yet” and of course there was a wink. It was almost like a rule right? Bad puns and winks went together.

“Hey Nemo,” Puck grinned at the two. “You guys have any fun plans for the holidays?” Puck was laughing, well grinning again when she spotted Emmy’s nerds flying. And even caught one of them as if flew by.

Yay. Candy.

“Emmy! Cinna! Any fun plans for holidays?” She asked and then pouted at Kace. “I’m not a duck…no one’s ever called be Pucky Roberts though” she winked because hello? Her love of Marvels things wasn’t hidden. “Oh you know studying and OWLing and mainly in the dorms reading and rounds…” she laughed. “Though Kace…we need to make some fun plans this summer okay? Maybe Diagon Alley for ice cream sometime?” She grinned. “You. Me. Emmy. And who ever wants to go?” She asked happily.

“Hey Heather! Any fun plans?” she asked after turning from Kace, still yes she saw those glares she was giving to Emmy but…Heather was her dormmate. Oh hey…erm, Zander right. He was asking questions.

“Oh more than ready…I’m going to try to get a job over summer so that every minute of freetime I can do silly things? You know…like comic book shops? Pizza…Candy the important things” she grinned. “Are you as relieved as I am that the term is over?” She asked quietly and smirked over to him… “Oh…you know you should definitely…if you want to that is…” she paused momentarily because yeah breathing was important and everything and this was surprisingly making that a bit hard? Not the talking thing. Talking always seemed to make breathing harder…but still, “well…if you want to you should definitely join me when I go to the comic shop? Or just to you know watch old action-hero-y-movies?” She asked and grinned because yeah. That was always fun and she wasn’t awkward at all. She was the cool one.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________