View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 05:02 AM   #29 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: Edeeeeen
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Eden noticed how surprised Zander looked...WHY?! Did he NOT expect her to do all this? "I said I'd help--I wanted to make sure your parents could NOT refuse--" she said softly. Was it too much? DID HE THINK SHE WAS WEIRD?

..."Well..um--it was no trouble--I promise--I love this stuff--" she had actually...found it...a bit..........fun?

>.<

"I hope it helps, Zander, really. And if not--owl me, and we can figure something out. I won't let your crup baby be left alone or anything--okay?" she smiled and handed over the folder.

Ooohhh Eden had wanted to talk about her plushie, too, yes, but she would be discreet about it, since he seemed to want be all..HUSH HUSH about it. She shook her head, though--"No..he's yours. For when you needa' hug or something...I'm sorry....you had such an icky year, Zander..." she said as she suddenly FLUNG her arms around him and hugged him. First...the Greg stuff...and then....Kevin was expelled...poor sweet INNOCENT ZANDER. Eden wanted to pet him.

Zander WAS surprised, for the record. But it wasn't because he didn't think Eden would follow through. He was just surprised that someone other than Sophie Brown would go through so much effort to make sure he was okay. It was just... Merlin, Eden was wonderful. "I'm sure they'll let me keep her once they see all of this," Anyone with a heart would have to.

"Thank you so much Eden," Had he said that yet? Because he probably needed to say it a thousand more times. He really owed her. Merlin, maybe he could bake her brownies or something? Er... Once he found out how to bake brownies... He held the folder in his hands, very tempted to look inside, but decided against it for right now. He'd ahve a look later. In any case, he was sure everything was amazing. Eden had clearly put a lot of thought into it. He could tell.

And then Eden went on to apologize about his year and Zander wanted to assure her that he'd be alright, but before he could say anyything he was being hugged. Which for once, he didn't mind.

SPOILER!!: Puuuuuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
She asked kindly as she slipped into an empty space on the bench before turning and giving her co-Prefect a smile. “Hey,” the simple tentative sound of it wasn’t due to anything more than the fact that really. He had had a tough term and honestly, they all had.

Zander had actually just started wondering where his CoPrefect was when suddenly she made an appearance. Oh. He hadn't really seen much of her the past few weeks, aside from rounds of course, but that was only because of how busy everything was with upcoming OWLs. He gave her a weak smile as she sat down, "Hey," Was she as relieved as he was to get this term over with? "Ready for the holidays?"

SPOILER!!: Adiiiii
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
"Hiya, Zander!'' A cheery grin for you, fellow fifth year. But Adi had a feeling the Gryffindor was most likely not his usual shy always red in the face self without his best friend. Truth be told, even Adi missed the rude kid... maybe he even missed that silly nickname -__- Anyyywayyy, he was not going to ask about Zander's year... everyone knew what happened there.[B] "How's your cruppie? I don't think you ever told me his name.''

You know, Adi was a good kid. Honestly. If he didn't get Head Boy in their seventh year, Zander would be truly disappointed. This Hufflepuff deserved all the recognition, y'know? He was just so cheerful and real good about avoiding touchy subjects. Zander appreciated it. Like a whole lot. "Oh, uh, Azalea-- That's her name, Azalea." Oops, had he forgotten to mention that last time? ... OH. Wait. That's because last time Azalea still didn't have a name. Oops. Azalea was still no noname for the first two weeks of school. Ahem. HEh. "She's doing alright, I'm going to finally tell my parents about her when I go home... So hopefully they'll let me keep her."

SPOILER!!: Kace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Kace chuckled and Zander saw right through his plan. "Yeah how did you know?" he joked with him a bit. "But I also came to see you and my other lion friends." he shrugged. "But how have you been mate?" he asked. He seemed depressed with his presence. Maybe he should apologize. "Listen mate I am sorry for when I teased you about Puck and everything." he muttered and didn't want the head girl to hear.

Zander gave Kace a look... Of course it was only common knowledge that the two had been a couple since... well, since forever. Or since as long as Zander could remember. So naturally, Kace was here to see Emmy. Though, uh, the look on Kace's face said that he was joking... So you know what... Never mind. "I've been... alright. Exams were horrible, but I'm still alive so I guess that's a good sign?" Not that he even did horribly on them or anything. Just the concept of an exam was horrible on it's own. You know?

And... Oh. He was bringing that up. Of course it still bothered the Gryffindor, but Zander wasn't planning on bringing it up. Ahem. "Oh, uh... It's... uh... it's alright." Zander wasn't all too happy about it, still, but the apology was appreciated. ANYWAYS. Subject switch please. "How are you, though?"
SPOILER!!: Heather
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
Okay Headmistress, any minute now. Because Heather was getting hungry.

Oh, there was Zander. See, him she liked. Not at all a clique-y person. Also, she felt bad for him since the whole Kevin thing went down. Yeah, everyone knew about it. "Hey Zander, you doing okay?" She cared, even if they didn't know each other that well. "Ooo, yeah definitely. No ridiculously long and complicated tests to study for, get to relax and see the fam and I even signed up for that Quidditch camp thing!" Though, she doubted it should even be called a camp since it was only a weekend but still. She would get to play Quidditch again! "How about you?"

... Was he doing okay? Uh. Actually, was he? Well, he wasn't really feeling entirely chipper, but he didn't want to be a downer either. Not that he had done a good job of that the rest of the term. "Yeah, I'm alright,"
he was sort of lying. But only sort of because he was still alive and that meant he was okay, according to Lottie anyways.

"Oh you play Quidditch?" Oops. Should he have known that? Merlin, he needed to do a better job of getting to know his fellow Gryffindors. Oops. Ahem. "But yeah, me too. No complicated tests. And I'll hopefully get to visit friends... And the field trip, that should be good." Friends being Kevin. But he figured word had already gotten around about that.

You are Lemon!

Last edited by ArianaBlack; 04-09-2015 at 05:13 AM.