View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 11:59 PM   #65 (permalink)
Cinn-O-Bun

DIMC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Royse Witkin
Seventh Year
x1 x3
sugary sweet Evil Pastry Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauralicious View Post
Vinnie couldnt help but grin big when he kissed her. They were never separated for long but she always managed to miss him anyway. It was good to see him in such a good mood, enjoying his last feast. They were onto a new life after this. A life together.

When he moved over the brunette noticed who he was talking to... Oh. This was....uncomfortable. " I dont want to disturb, just have fun with your friends and i'll see you later?" There was no way to they would get along here and she really didnt want James to think differently of his friends. She didnt mind him being friends with....the two ravenclaws that had hurt her the most right after Jun, as long as they were good to him. But she didnt want to be around them. At all.
James smiled at Vinnie but as he saw who she was looking at his smile fell a little. He looked at Vinnie and sighed. "Please V. I want to have our last feast together with you." There miiiiight have been a little pouting involves. Maybe.

He reached for her hand and smirked. "I'll feed you if you stay. And Phoenix is here." Yup now he may be trying to bribe her. Would it work though that was the question.