View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 03:52 PM   #26 (permalink)
MuggleDinosaur
Dark Force Defense League

DIMC
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Montgomery S. Wilder
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Odette Boone-Wilder
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraie View Post
Cinna was so excited because her Emmylou was there now. Yes, her Emmy. Hehe. Wow did Em have some energy tonight or what? She was bouncing around everywhere. All she could do was laugh. Ummm.... "Yes. Yes you do." Eyeing her but only a picking way. Of course. Cinna wasn't mean to Emmy, ever inless it was picking. "That doesn't surprise me any, I'm tired just watching you." See Emmy sit down beside her.
She was still a little bouncy right now but she tried to contain her excitement for the time being. But still. "I know!" Emmylou looked around the table and no candy. The fifth year reached into her robes pocket and pulled out a couple of small boxes of Nerds. Emmy looked at Cinna as she opened the box. Cinna wasn't getting any Nerds. "You are? I'm about to be even more hyper." She beamed proudly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
He crept on his tip toes and placed his hands over her eyes. He whispered in her ear and said, "Guess who..." He hoped she would answer right. He then smiled at Cinna and would talk to her once Emmy guessed.
Emmylou ate a small handful of her pink Nerds and then her eyes got covered! CAN'T SEE CANDY! NOOOOO!!! Emmylou heard the voice whisper in her ear as her open box of Nerds went flying on the floor. "Kace." She smiled as she knew his voice so well. Emmylou pouted. CANDY EVERYWHERE! She would have been even happier to see Kace or in this case hear him if it weren't for all her Nerds going everywhere.

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving

lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing