View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 03:29 PM   #53 (permalink)
Cinn-O-Bun

DIMC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Royse Witkin
Seventh Year
x1 x3
sugary sweet Evil Pastry Lady

SPOILER!!: pal/eden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
Paloma chuckled at Eden's pout. She was just the sweetest, and the most kind, "Just have fun without us both." She said, moving her sight towards Phoenix not far away from where they were tight in a hug.

When Eden asked about Vinnie, Paloma nodded and looked at James staring at the table and that frown. Sure, Pal and her were not in super terms anymore but she thought everyone deserved this last hour fun at the table, to throw the hat in the air and share it with someone special. "Sure, she'll come down. Being honest, I haven't finished packing myself." It was a hard task.

"I was kidding, Rodemiere. If you're happy, how can I be grumpy grumps?" She said, patting his arm. "And planning is essential, definitely." She nodded, thinking of all that list of plans that many around them were making.

Paloma was not going to give back the chocolate. Nope. "I have not eaten chocolate in a week. Or maybe less, but this...is triumph chocolate. After the NEWTs, just before graduation. Ah." She was teasing, of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Eden siiighed. "I mean..I'm sure I"ll have fun, still, but I'll miss our pizza parties--and our cooking nights--" she frowned. "I looooved cooking with you two--" she said softly.

Also, James was one of the few male friends she had that she didn't want to...ahem, kiss or anything. So that was nice, and she valued his friendship a great deal.

She ROLLED her eyes at him, though--"That's just because you aren't hearing it in the right CONTEXT, James--" and she smirked QUITE a bit at that. Hehehe.

James looked at Eden and smiled. “Well you can always swing by our flat and we’ll cook something together.” Mmhmm. And it will be awesome! As everything is with him. Yup. He chuckled as she continued and smirked, “And what would be the right context to make whining sound okay?” Well if Vinnie were doing it probably. Siiiiiiiigh where was she?!

He glanced at Pal and shrugged, “I’m sure she will come down eventually.” And if not he’d go find her and ask why later. Probably with some food. “Ugh don’t talk about packing. I haven’t even started.” And knowing him he would wait until the last possible second to do so. Siiiiiiiiiiigh.

“Grumpy grumps?” he laughed and looked at her. “What does that even mean?” He was still staring at his chocolate bar and sighed. “I’ll give you half?” Pouuuuuuuuuuuuts. Yup cause it was his last bar apparently or he’d just let her have the whole thing.