View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 05:54 AM   #51 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
Default mostly Toby and Gabe
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Kyroh didn't know too much about hearts, except for the fact that they pumped blood to your body, without them you would die, and paper hearts looked nothing like the real thing. But one thing he DID know what that Toby probably had a MASSIVE heart.

He wouldn't even protest when Toby got hold of his hat. Why would he? He KNEW the older boy would give it back, and that he was probably just spreading the love. Giggling as his cap landed right back on his head, Kyroh dropped one hand and properly fixed it. He had a style thing going on Toby, don't ruin it even during a group hug.

"I'll try to come and see you really hard! I don't think my parents would mind at all. But they might ask why you want a cow." He would ask that too even. Like right now. Why a cow Toby? Why?

Little Ravenclaw brother?

Kyroh blinked a few times, his vision becoming slightly clouded as tears started to form. He always thought of Dima as his brother, but TOBY????? His protector, thought of him as one???? Squishing him really tightly, he finally pulled away when he felt someone tap his shoulder. Before he really had time to turn around, a piece of paper and something else was shoved in his hand by Gabe the Prefect? What? Blinking away the tears, Kyroh stood utterly confused at what was going on. He would have asked the older boy too but....he went off to sit with Clara.

Biting his lip, Kyroh edged out of the group hug and sat down to watch the two.

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}