View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 04:30 PM   #25 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Zeke, Abby and Brooklyn :3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Zeke might not have replied to her last comment about her being unable to forget but his grin was more then enough for her. Clearly he knew he meant a lot to her, in only that way that a bestie did. Rather then more words which weren't currently needed right now she gave him a grin as well.

Her attention was mostly...okay nearly fully fixed on the male lion beside her though she had taken notice to the others appearing around them at the house tables. The moment Zeke spoke though her eyes were back on him again. "Yeah, it was kinda weird honestly. She owled me her own letter rather then sending one with my father. In the end though he got her to agree since it's only for a week." She replied with a small shrug. Sometimes parents were strange but oh well it didn't matter she was going. "I'm not sure but there's gotta at least be swimming." Why else would they need to bring swimsuits?

Just as she stopped speaking she caught sight of Abby and waved at her friend. "Hey Abby!" She called to her in greeting. If she wanted to join them she was welcome to.

Not a second later there was a nod of a head in her direction. Brooklyn. No words needed for her as they understood one another already. Hady send the girl a small nod in return as well a slight grin.