View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 02:25 PM   #23 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

SPOILER!!: Hady
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post

She smirked at him trying not to laugh. "I couldn't forget my bestie if I tried." She admitted dropping her arm from around him when she felt him move. Even with his hand still on her back she set her hands on her lap and straightened up on the bench following his gaze. More people were starting to arrive now.

When he turned back to her and gave the conformation that he would be going on the trip she smiled. She knew of several others going but in all honesty she'd been hoping he would be there most. They always had a good time together so yeah, Mhmm that was the only reason on that. "Yeah, my dad agreed and talked my mom into letting me."

Now THAT was a response he couldn't argue with... and it may have had him grinning more than he already was. He was winning. Totally winning. He didn't have a response of his own, not as far as words were concerned, but the smug look on his face was enough.

The growing crowd proved to be a minimal distraction, and though his gaze wandered to his house table, his attention remained with Hady. She WAS going. "Your mum had to be talked into it?" he questioned, thinking it bizarre. Granted, there were many things that Emily needed to be talked into, but going on this field trip was not one of them. "What do you think we'll be doing?" he asked. It was Scotland, what all could they see or do in Scotland that they hadn't already? Hhhhmmm?

SPOILER!!: Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saz Hale View Post
Abby made her way over to the slytherin table and saw Hady talking to Zeke the boy that was a lion and she had briefly met during the term they looked like they were in the middle of a conversation and she didnt want to interrupt it

It was easy to distinguish the other minglers from the Snakes, and the splash of Ravenclaw was comforting if only because it meant he wasn't the only one that didn't belong here. On top of that, he recognised this Claw to be AJ's sister... Abby?

"Sup," he greeted with a nod.

SPOILER!!: Brooklyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTiger View Post
She’d survived another year, and Brooklyn was only minorly disappointed that they’d let Professor Bellaire down and not won the House Cup. There was only so much the twelve-year-old could do toward that, after all. She would have thought they’d get some sort of special treatment for losing a housemate, though. Not that she was particularly broken up over the death. In fact, she’d hardly bothered to care, aside from thinking they should have gotten something out of it. They hadn’t, and now they had to deal with happy Hufflepuffs. She just hoped Adi didn’t try to come over and hug her. She wouldn’t have any problems hexing him if he tried. She was still able to do magic until they got back to London after all.

So far, she hadn’t had any trouble, as she’d entered the Great Hall and made her way to the Slytherin table. She’d kept an eye on the other tables just in case, though, and then an eye on Zeke as she saw him over at her table snuggling with Hady. She acknowledged them with a nod as she passed though, making her way over to the other side of the table.

Only to drop into a seat across from Ethan, giving him a rare smile even as Grayson had been bothering him. The nearly-seventh year just got a look from her. She wasn’t going to be the first one to speak. She shouldn’t have to be the first one to speak. She trusted Ethan, but the jury was still out on the other older boy. She needed a reason to trust him, and appearance was hardly worth enough to count.

Speaking of people and THINGS. It was Brooklyn. Was it just him, or was she kinda scary? Either way, he smiled back at her, mirroring her head nod. Yep. HI.