View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 05:51 AM   #199 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post

EEP! They were going to adopt! Harmony gave a little squeak of excitement and then covered her mouth, embarrassed. It was just that this mutant deserved a loving home and with these two being Ember's family, Harmony was positive it would be getting all the love it needed and then some!

"I assure you, kneazles are lovely. Especially this one. Actually, he's a bit timid." Harmony approached the cage when both had agreed on taking the little guy and carefully took him out, giving him a nuzzle before handing him to George. "You can name him anything you like! I've just got some standard paperwork for you to fill out and if you want, I can even inscribe his name on his collar for you before you go. Follow me, yes?" Could they tell how happy she was about this? Goodness.

Leading them to the corner of the table she'd been sitting at earlier, the red head secured the papers needed and a pen, handing those to Ember's mum. Then she selected a lovely teal collar for the kneazle.
George chuckled when Harmony made that little noise--it was so cute! This whole event was cute, and he thought his daughter was in the right place. It was a good fit for the vivacious child. Heh.

Danda smiled when Harmony took the little dear out, and George was probably the better one of the two to hold the kneazle first. He was already petting behind his ears and cooing him softly. "He seems gentle, though...aww...hi little guy..." she said softly.

Buuuut paperwork, yes. "Yes--I have to sign things, I'm sure--and yes that sounds lovely--George? You can name him--you were always better at naming things--" she said with a smile in her husband's direction as she dug for a pen in her purse. Her OFFICIAL signing things PEN for OFFICIAL business like adopting PETS!. "We can get it on his new little collar--oh dear--I'll have to have Ember acquaint us with kneazle care because we haven't had one in the home since she moved out--"

George just glanced down at the little guy and smiled. "I think he looks like a Helios..." he said softly. He thought the kneazle might just be the ray of sunshine they needed!

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin