View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 03:25 AM   #21 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post

The brunette girl just chuckled when her friend just glare. "Come on, you're such a smarty pants and a well-prepared person. You can do it." She said as she patted her shoulder cheering her up. "Just... don't study too much or you slowly killing your brain cells." Weird, huh? She was supposed to take the most important exams ever but her friend suggested not to study too much. Sometimes brains needed to take a break too, okay? If she studied too much, pretty sure that her brain wouldn't be functioned properly at the D-day of exam.

"Really?" Not really had plans for summer? That's a shame actually. Bianca already had the summer plan since Christmas because Gary would take her and Bryan to the Maldives. By the way, that guy should have a girlfriend so he had somebody to spend his time rather than with his teenage cousins. "I am." She replied. "Swimsuits, beach, tanning... Oh my. We're gonna depart next week. I'll be back to Vancouver first, seeing our parents."

Could the speech start very soon? She was sooo hungry.... Hey, didn't she have muffins? She dug out her bag and found them! "Wanna some?" She offered the muffins to Zhenya.
She took what Bianca was saying as a compliment, and tried to bite her lips together to keep from smiling, but when she said she would kill her brain cells for studying too hard Zhenya laughed. That wasn't the first time she had heard those words...

That sounded marvellous "Wow, I mean... I don't think I can tell you're looking forward to it," she joked, sarcastically. "Well it's my seventeenth birthday in July so um... I'm sure Sophia will take me out. You know... coming of age. OH I can't wait to be able to practice all the spells at home!"

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move