View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 01:18 AM   #19 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default Ethan and Grayson, with mention of Hady/Zeke (and Adi. She couldn't help it)
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

She’d survived another year, and Brooklyn was only minorly disappointed that they’d let Professor Bellaire down and not won the House Cup. There was only so much the twelve-year-old could do toward that, after all. She would have thought they’d get some sort of special treatment for losing a housemate, though. Not that she was particularly broken up over the death. In fact, she’d hardly bothered to care, aside from thinking they should have gotten something out of it. They hadn’t, and now they had to deal with happy Hufflepuffs. She just hoped Adi didn’t try to come over and hug her. She wouldn’t have any problems hexing him if he tried. She was still able to do magic until they got back to London after all.

So far, she hadn’t had any trouble, as she’d entered the Great Hall and made her way to the Slytherin table. She’d kept an eye on the other tables just in case, though, and then an eye on Zeke as she saw him over at her table snuggling with Hady. She acknowledged them with a nod as she passed though, making her way over to the other side of the table.

Only to drop into a seat across from Ethan, giving him a rare smile even as Grayson had been bothering him. The nearly-seventh year just got a look from her. She wasn’t going to be the first one to speak. She shouldn’t have to be the first one to speak. She trusted Ethan, but the jury was still out on the other older boy. She needed a reason to trust him, and appearance was hardly worth enough to count.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero