View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 10:33 PM   #22 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default <3
A Poop * k8 *

Eden smiled at Abby and WENT IN TO HUG LIKE SOPHIE AND TOBY AND ABBY AND TIA APPARENTLY AND EVIE AND JOSIE AND PENELOPEEEEE--YES.

Hug.

Eden did indeed enjoy it. And she was starting to trust Miss Brown a lot more lately so...yeah. And Tia's toast--Eden lifted her goblet and nodded--"TO RAVENCLAW--" yeah. Though she was happy for Hufflepuff...better than DUMB GRYFFINDOR--

IT WAS PALOMA! Eden went to go give her friend a hug and like fklhwriufhruighugh PAL! "PALOMA DON'T LEAVE ME--" she said, frowning. She did not like this! Paloma was one of her good friends and fhruifh why did people always LEAVE her?! She didn't UNDERSTAND.

SPOILER!!: the boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAlice View Post
Phoooooeeeeenix was searching for a beautiful girl with dark hair and huge eyes and a cute laugh.

A specific one, he didn't just have a craving. Although...

Nope. Where was Eden? He wanted to sit with her. Phe's eyes scanned the Ravenclaw table for a second, but then... there she was. Phoenix paused where he was standing and just watched his Paradise for a second. She was so beautiful, did she know that? Like how when she smiled like that the corner of her eyes crinkled in the corners and it made his brain short-circuit? Cause she was beautiful.

Anyway... Phe walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist after the whole group hug thing had happened. "Can I steal a quick private hug?" He was gonna do it anyway. Squiiiiiiiiiish! "I love you." Phe kissed Eden's cheek, and smiled. "And I'm here to be devilishly handsome and shower you with my affections."

....she didn't notice Phoenix until she heard his question, and she didn't have a chance to think about it before he was hugging her--oh--she wouldn't have said no, either. She kissed him, on the LIPS, and smirked as she pulled away--"Yeah? Shower away, lover boy." She said--grinning like mad...all giddy...her eyes were all sparkly...

Oh boy.

"I love you, too--" she whispered back, blushing a gooood bit. "You've never come to find ME before--you cutie--" she said, absolutely GIDDY with delight at the turn their relationship was taking...it was...quite satisfying...

She DID notice Clara, and she gave her best friend a little wave, nodding at her. Would Phe and Clara want to talk during this? Or would Eden have to divide her time? SIGH SIGH SIGH.

Why couldn't they all GET ALONG, man?! She did blow Clara a kiss, though...because Clara DESERVED KISSES, OKAY?