View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 09:37 PM   #17 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default Alls of you!
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Well as she expected, it didn't take LONG before the table (and Great Hall) started filling up with students (and professors). "Hiya Kyroh!" Tia grinned back at the younger lad (who was taller too). And oops. She made Eden feel bad for the older girl not remembering her name. Sighhhh. Her friend Phoenix though? Glancing toward the Lion table, Tia wondered who Phoenix was and figured if she wanted to know more she ought to probably ask Zander. He'd tell her. Speaking of which ... can she like go over and see him? Tackle him? Attack his lips again --- or make him attack hers -- haha

Thoughts of Z simmered though as more housemates sat down around ... "Eviee!" Tia grinned at her fellow new transfer. And then another smile for Abby who seemed awfully quiet and mellow. "Heyyy Abby! You alright?" The fourth year prodded curiously.

And there was one of her dormmates. Well TWO. Josette and Penelope. NOW where was Miss Hayley and then the fourth year claw girls were all present and accounted for ... wait, no, and Brynn too was still packing, she guessed. "Jos! Pene!" Tia grinned at the two girls "Hayley still packing?" and then her attention was redirected momentarily as honorary claw, Tobias, came parading into the hall carrying Sophie on his back. Wide GRIN for the both of them.

But then Eden called for a GROUP HUG. "I propose ........... a toast! To Ravenclaws for the 2087 House Cup!"

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.