View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 01:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
The summer was a really long vacation? Was she... serious? Zeke narrowed his brows, slightly perplexed but not at all taking it to heart. Nope. She was LYING. "You'll never get that lucky," he teased back.

He dropped his arm from around her shoulders, but left it at her back as she leaned into him. It was a comfortable gesture, but it didn't stop him from looking to see who might be watching. He saw Zhenya and Bianca at the table and offering them quick smiles before peering back at Hady.

"Wouldn't miss it," he assured her with a solemn nod. "You'll be there, right?" He could only assume that's why she asked.
She smirked at him trying not to laugh. "I couldn't forget my bestie if I tried." She admitted dropping her arm from around him when she felt him move. Even with his hand still on her back she set her hands on her lap and straightened up on the bench following his gaze. More people were starting to arrive now.

When he turned back to her and gave the conformation that he would be going on the trip she smiled. She knew of several others going but in all honesty she'd been hoping he would be there most. They always had a good time together so yeah, Mhmm that was the only reason on that. "Yeah, my dad agreed and talked my mom into letting me."