View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 01:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post

Congratulations for?

a. being alive and not tanking the NEWTs
b. being a Hogwarts graduate
c. Both of above.

Well, it seemed like the answer was the C.

"Thanks." She replied. Just pleaaaaaaase don't ever ask about the NEWTs. Bianca wasn't really comfortable with that topic for now. She did face it, not sure if the result was great enough to attend WU. Okay, stop worrying about the result, Bianca Adrienne Rush! Time to have fun now, you're officially an alumna of Hogwarts. Welcome to the adulthood! "So, next year you're gonna face NEWTs too right? Welcome to the jungle." She said. "But well, at first you need to enjoy the summer first. Have any plans?" The brunette girl asked.
Zhenya fake glared at her friend for starting to remind her about her NEWTs. "Don't remind me, please. I've already decided I'll draw up some kind of revision timetable. Just so I can do little bits through the year rather than all at the end," she took another sip of water. She would probably make up the timetable, and it would be an incredible looking timetable, but chances of her sticking to it were... well, it was a long shot.

Summer? It seemed just like last summer she was in Seattle visiting Raven, and seeing her brother again. "Um... no I don't have any plans," she had a slight frown on her face. How had she not made any plans? She shrugged slightly. "Well obviously seeing my cousin, who will pick me up from King's Cross. And I suppose shopping. Are you excited about your summer plans?"

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move