View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 08:34 AM   #197 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
"Of course you can! I think a puffskein is the perfect creature for your first pet experience and I know just the one for you." Harmony was incredibly good at reading people, y'know.
Approaching a caged in area, Harmony reached down and selected an adorable puffskein from the bunch. She gave it a pat and a lovely humming sound could be heard coming from it as the red head returned to Sophie and handed it over. "The paperwork is fairly simple. Just some basic information about you and your home and then you'll be all set. Follow me."
A nervous smile spread across Sophie’s face as she followed the red-headed woman over to the caged area where they kept the creatures up for adoption. When she got the adorable puffskein into her arms, Sophie just had to look down into its eyes one to know that she was sold. Stroking the little one gently she flashed a happy look over in Jory’s direction before she made her way to the table to fill out the necessary paperwork.

Putting the little creature on her shoulder to not accidentally injure it Sophie asked. "Where can I buy food and such for her/him? Does she/he need a cage or toys to play with?" After leaving here she’d go by Flourish & Blotts and buy a book about puffskein care so she’d know what to expect and do. Finishing the paperwork Sophie handed it back to the woman. "Here you are; will the pet adoption services be staying at the ministry?"