View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 02:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default *waves back* Pfft, they were "comrades" ... or failed comrades, lol
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
The feast. The feast....and then...summer. And then her very last year of school....it was a little weird tot think about. She couldn't wait to start her life... but....she had grown to love this place in a way she had never felt for Durmstrang. It would feel weird not to walk these halls...

No one was HERE yet? From her house? Except this girl who's name she couldn't remember ahem ahem EXCUSE US.

She plonked her BUTTOCKS next to this fourth year(yes, she knew the girl was a fourth year) and smiled. "HI there. I can't lie--I don't recall your name. But totally have seen you around--so--yeah--" Well whoops. The poor girl. Eden was lousy at names though...so...maybe it wasn't the girl at all, and it was more Eden being SPACEY like usual. "I'm Eden--in case ya' don't know--" which, why would she? Eden was by no means an important aspect to the school.

Nope.

She glanced at the Gryffindor table..where was Phe?
It wasn't long that Tia laid her head down before there was talking. Right NEXT to her. Which meant she should raise her head and see who it was and act alert, even if all she wanted to do was sleep. Her family wouldn't mind if she slept for like two days straight after arriving home, would they?

"Well considering we've just spent like 10 months sharing a common room........" Tia shook her head at the girl and smiled. Really, how did she not know her was beyond her, but some people were just naturally spacey when it came it to names. Now like, Tia knew this girl was called Eden cause like, Eden. Such a flowery name. Made her think of gardens and Herbology and Millard was a good teacher, even if the subject was not something she wanted to pursue career-wise. She also knew the girl was older than her. Not graduating, but older than fourth. Because like they didn't share a dorm room, so that was one dead giveaway. "I'm Tia. And -- yea, I know you're Eden."

And why was she looking at the Lion table? But because of it, Tia found herself glancing that way too, if nothing more than to grin broadly at that male prefect. Hehe.

"Who you looking for?" Tia asked curiously, looking back to Eden. And like, where were all their classmates? The walk was FAR from the Ravenclaw Tower, but for feasts, it was totally worth it.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.