View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 12:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Steelsheen

DMT & DIMC
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tenacius "Ace" Salander
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Vincenzo "Vickers" Vanderbilt

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Ysadore Corveena Roa
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Ability is nothing without Opportunity | | Creativity is Intelligence having FUN

Ah yes marshmallows. “Thank you Mrs Recard” Vickers said as he reached out and took a handful, then proceeded to make some smores. It was then that a coworker he got acquainted with at the office plopped down next to him. “Hey Kaiden.” He greeted the boy before proceeding to heat up the smores.

They had another coworker join them and then their boss decided to get this rolling. Introductions..... oh boy. That means talking about themselves right? Something this former Ravenclaw wasn’t really into. But given that it looked like he was the most senior staffer in this group he might as well go ahead “Uhm... yeah hi. M-My name is Vincenzo Vanderbilt... uhh just call me Vickers. Its easier.” He mumbled at the end “Uhmm... I joined the Department of Magical Transportation a few years after I graduated from Hogwarts, taking care of records—Apparition documentations mostly. So yeah, been here a while...” he tried to smile awkwardly. That feels weird, no lets not do that. “Uhmm... and yeah I’m a thesis away from receiving my Wizarding Engineering degree.” He nodded good naturedly, the only thing that shows how excited he was for it.

And yeah... that’s all he could think of about when he speaks of himself. Anything more they ought to ask him directly. Ravenclaws and questions, you know how that goes.

Yeah thats what crazy is, when its broken you say theres nothing to fix++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++And you pray that everything will be okay, while you're making all the same mistakes