View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 07:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Alright, starting!
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Hmm. Well, the turnout wasn't AS good as Gabi had wanted it to be, but oh well. Time to get started anyways! Gabi wasn't going to sit around all day waiting for RUDE people to show up late.

"Alright everyone, so the reason I decided to have this little camping trip is because I don't know a few of you - and I'm sure a few of you don't know each other, either. It's a fun way to bond and enjoy this beautiful weather so that, going forward, everyone here in Transpo feels comfortable with each other and we can be the most successful team we can be!" she said with a beaming smile. TRANSPO PRIDE!

"So, would you all like to introduce yourself?" she suggested. She'd save herself for last - Gabi's favorite hobby was talking about herself, and wanted as much time as possible at the end for that.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid