View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 07:05 PM   #97 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Bleu completely blocked out the fact that it said it made him happy. She couldn't really hear anything because her heart was beating so loudly. Then when he said he would never joke about this, she took a deep breath and sighed with relief. She giggle a little at the little tomato bit. "Well someone had to do the blushing tonight. Usually it's you so I figured it was my turn." She grinned and winked at him.

Then she remembered what he had said before...She stood up, and slid her chair closer to his. She felt like she was too far away from him. She needed to be closer. She gently touched the back of his hands with her fingertips. "Are you sure this makes you happy? I don't want you to feel pressured or feel like you have to say it because I feel it...or whatever...," she looked down at their hands. "I don't want you to feel obligated...," to love me. She finished the thought in her mind.
Dylan laughed at her response. She was right, it usually as him doing the blushing. Luckily though, somehow, he wasn't this time. But it'd come back soon enough, he knew it would.

Suddenly, she was scooting her chair beside him. He turned to face her as she placed a hand on his back. Swallowing, he turned his gaze to her eyes and listened. He then smiled, shaking his head. "Bleu, I said it because I meant it. I promise it makes me very happy." He said.