View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 11:24 AM   #192 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

The event had given Amethyst a lot to think about, considering a pet was one thing she hadn’t thought about acquiring since her arrival in Scotland several years earlier. But then, she’d had other matters to consider, such as the three-year-old currently holding her hand as they’d walked down the corridor toward the fourth floor conference room. Jemma hadn’t been asking for a pet, but she knew it wouldn’t be turned down and that was why she’d forgone leaving her at the daycare and let her come to work with her. Her daughter had the Parker-bear with her anyhow, as usual, so she knew she’d be quiet once they returned to level one.

The cacophony could be heard even outside the door, although faintly. It was enough to startle Jemma, who had looked up at her mother warily. “It’s alright,” Amethyst reassured the tiny girl, scooping her up to hold her. It was just the fact there were obviously so many animals cooped up in the room, and even she was taken aback slightly as she opened the door to the noise and the bustle. Where to start? That was definitely the question, although her eyes had gone to the crups and the kneazles almost involuntarily. Either of those would be safer than the more exotic creatures, especially when she considered they’d be taking whatever home to her grandparents’ house. She wasn’t going to spring a jarvey or a niffler onto Gran and Granddad.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero