View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 09:33 AM   #96 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post

"He is. He is nice, smart, funny, lovely, and uh.. good-looking too." She slightly had a crush with that Mr. Hot-Librarian. Okay, it wasn't a shame. He's a perfect good-looking grown up man. The brunette girl then sipped her butterbeer. "I think I'm gonna miss him when I graduated." She still couldn't believe that she almost graduated! Hello, adulthood! See you soon. "Beware, girl. Next year you're gonna be pretty crazy with NEWTs just like me. Or maybe more." She chuckled.

But still she had someone who had a role as a big sister when she didn't have anyone. Well, that made her had a pretty close relationship since they loved hanging out together. "He has talent and passion there." That guy was freaking talented ever since he was younger.

She finished with her treat and now what's next? Hmm.. Bianca then had an idea. "Have you finished? Let's go then. I need to do something that make me happy, do you want to accompany me?"
Zhenya found herself having a laugh, nodding, "He is pretty good looking, isn't he?" she agreed. It was very unlike her to have a crush on a teacher, so instead she merely acknowledged his handsome features. Then she did laugh... such a Bianca thing to say. "Maybe you can come back and work as his assistant," she joked.

Groan, "Don't remind me! I've barely gotten over LAST year, let alone next year!" Honestly, that was awful and NEWTs were WORSE!?

"Well, that's good that he has found his passion in life." Zhenya looked up, then looked into her mug. A little bit remained, so she quickly drank it down, then nodded, "Of course!"

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move