View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 08:39 AM   #95 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
"Oh Mr. Kitridge is so lovely, isn't he?" Too bad he wasn't a professor. He'd be her favourite one! But still, it was great talking to the librarian about books and even advice. Zhenya took a few more sips of her butterbeer, licking the froth from her lip afterwards, and eating some of her own brownie. "Well, I hope it helps. I'm sure it will! And just think, when they are over you'll be so relieved!" She said. She, too, was totally relieved last year after her OWL's.

"Oh, I only got in touch with her a few years ago when I stayed with her after coming back from Russia," she explained. She listened as Bianca explained her family, and what they planned to do after finishing Hogwarts. "Maldives, wow that sounds great," she said, happy her friend was doing something. Photo travelling magazine? "Hmm so no career in the wizarding community? Just like my mother. She's pure-blood and she teaches in a muggle primary school."
"He is. He is nice, smart, funny, lovely, and uh.. good-looking too." She slightly had a crush with that Mr. Hot-Librarian. Okay, it wasn't a shame. He's a perfect good-looking grown up man. The brunette girl then sipped her butterbeer. "I think I'm gonna miss him when I graduated." She still couldn't believe that she almost graduated! Hello, adulthood! See you soon. "Beware, girl. Next year you're gonna be pretty crazy with NEWTs just like me. Or maybe more." She chuckled.

But still she had someone who had a role as a big sister when she didn't have anyone. Well, that made her had a pretty close relationship since they loved hanging out together. "He has talent and passion there." That guy was freaking talented ever since he was younger.

She finished with her treat and now what's next? Hmm.. Bianca then had an idea. "Have you finished? Let's go then. I need to do something that make me happy, do you want to accompany me?"

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.