View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 07:08 AM   #94 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post

Why she was soooooooooooooo kind? This girl had been in a wrong house. Nope, she didn't mean that people in Slytherin were evil but sometimes they were selfish didn't give a damn about any other people. "Nah, you don't need to. Kitridge helped a lot by giving me some copies of old NEWTs and I studied much from those stuffs. What I want now that this crazy little NEWT things happened and over as soon as possible. I cannot handle myself being crazy like this. Seriously." She took a bite of her brownie. Mmm.. this thing was good!

Zhenya had a cousin/big sister? "Jeez, I envy you. I don't have a big sister or a girl-cousin. My family wasn't that big. My father only has a died big brother and my mom is an only child. I wish I had a sister." Wasn't it cute? They could talk about boys, go shopping, do make over, and any other girl activity. "Well, my brothers and I are planning to travel. We're going to Maldives." She beamed. "Gary said that Maldives is amazing. He had been there before, he works for muggle photo-traveling magazine."
"Oh Mr. Kitridge is so lovely, isn't he?" Too bad he wasn't a professor. He'd be her favourite one! But still, it was great talking to the librarian about books and even advice. Zhenya took a few more sips of her butterbeer, licking the froth from her lip afterwards, and eating some of her own brownie. "Well, I hope it helps. I'm sure it will! And just think, when they are over you'll be so relieved!" She said. She, too, was totally relieved last year after her OWL's.

"Oh, I only got in touch with her a few years ago when I stayed with her after coming back from Russia," she explained. She listened as Bianca explained her family, and what they planned to do after finishing Hogwarts. "Maldives, wow that sounds great," she said, happy her friend was doing something. Photo travelling magazine? "Hmm so no career in the wizarding community? Just like my mother. She's pure-blood and she teaches in a muggle primary school."

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move