View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 12:44 AM   #93 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Dylan smiled. The feeling he felt when she said yes made him want to jump around and dance or something crazy like that...but he didn't. He somehow managed to keep it in and instead replied with, "That makes me really happy to know, y'know."

Kidding? Dylan gave a firm shake of his head. "I would never joke like that." Sure, maybe it had come out playfully but he did mean it. He wouldn't do that to her, ever. That was just plain cruel. Seeing that her cheeks were still red, he chuckled. "How could I not love you? You're my little tomato." He told her, sticking his tongue out at her teasingly.
Bleu completely blocked out the fact that it said it made him happy. She couldn't really hear anything because her heart was beating so loudly. Then when he said he would never joke about this, she took a deep breath and sighed with relief. She giggle a little at the little tomato bit. "Well someone had to do the blushing tonight. Usually it's you so I figured it was my turn." She grinned and winked at him.

Then she remembered what he had said before...She stood up, and slid her chair closer to his. She felt like she was too far away from him. She needed to be closer. She gently touched the back of his hands with her fingertips. "Are you sure this makes you happy? I don't want you to feel pressured or feel like you have to say it because I feel it...or whatever...," she looked down at their hands. "I don't want you to feel obligated...," to love me. She finished the thought in her mind.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.