View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 08:37 PM   #89 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Seeing Bleu's eyes widen, Dylan's cheeks flushed. Had he said something wrong? The fifth year nervously began wringing his hands under the table at a loss for words. Perhaps it had been a bit too early to say that... he had been saying it playfully though, had Bleu not noticed? ... but did he love her? They were young after all and a bit early in the relationship, but Dylan did know for a fact he had strong feelings for her. Maybe it had been too early to confess them. "I erm..." he looked down at the table. "Yeah..." Merlin's beard, he could really use some of Kace's good advice right now because he didn't know what to do or what to say.
Bleu thought for a moment. Did she love him? He was so kind, sweet, made her feel beautiful all the time, treated her like she was the best thing on the planet, they had so many things in common. She had very strong feelings for him. Was this love? Is this ridiculously happy, butterflies all the time, cant stop thinking about him, dreaming about him, feeling love? Before she could stop her self she blurted out, "I-I love you, too." She blushed the reddest shade of red ever possible and made the same shocked goldfish face she had when he said it.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.