View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 08:05 AM   #86 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Zhenya nodded, understandingly. "Do you have someone to study with? Perhaps I could... um... I dunno, quiz you or something? Practice spells together? Obviously I can't help with seventh year stuff, but I could give you tips?" She could read up about the spells, watch her do them, and quiz her on things. She just had to have the answers in front of her, and easy! That was almost all she could do to help her friend. Well, that and lend a listening ear.

Zhenya waved her hand, frowning with a smile. "No don't mention it." It was her pleasure. She had just taken a mouthful of her butterbeer when Bianca said her surname was Rush! Zhenya choked, coughing and trying not to spew it all up. "Rush? You said Rush? As in... Gary Rush?" she breathed, almost a whisper. Oh Merlin!
A study buddy? No. "I cannot study with a friend, because it would ended up with talking or... any other activities that doesn't related with study." Bianca chuckled. She's more focused on studying when she was alone. "You don't need to be bothered, Zhenya. Seriously. I'm more focused on study when I'm alone." She often locked herself at the dorm and sometimes practicing some spells at the room of requirement.

As in Gary Rush. Bingo. "Yup, he's my cousin but he's been living with my family since he was little. So I consider him as my big brother that I've never had... Oops, I have Bryan but he is my twin." The brunette girl chuckled. "He was the head boy, I'm pretty sure that you knew his name from the trophy at the common room. Gosh, I hated when people know we are related." Sigh. "Well, I like him, but I hate being compared with him, and also Bryan. Ugh." Bianca rolled her eyes. Just because she was the only girl, it didn't mean that she was less than them.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.