View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 07:09 AM   #85 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post

Wow...

Damn it, she was right. But it didn't mean that she wasn't worried about the exam-related problems. She was, very much. "I knooooooooow. I am not supposed to worry about the non-exam related problems but I just.. I cannot stop worrying about that." Maybe she had sort of a mental breakdown phase that made worried about everything. "Do you think I'm not worried about my exams? I am, very much." She also had pressure from her family. Well, not really explicit. She had a twin who was sooooooo smart that he belonged to Ravenclaw and a cousin/big brother who was a former Head Boy.

"And thank you for... the suggestion, the treat, for this..." Bianca gave her a small smile. "You're such a good friend." She took her galleons back and put them on her purse. She didn't know her last name? Weird. "Rush..." The brunette girl answered. "Maybe you've ever seen the name before. My brother... Well, cousin actually.. was the Head Boy when I was a firstie."

Zhenya nodded, understandingly. "Do you have someone to study with? Perhaps I could... um... I dunno, quiz you or something? Practice spells together? Obviously I can't help with seventh year stuff, but I could give you tips?" She could read up about the spells, watch her do them, and quiz her on things. She just had to have the answers in front of her, and easy! That was almost all she could do to help her friend. Well, that and lend a listening ear.

Zhenya waved her hand, frowning with a smile. "No don't mention it." It was her pleasure. She had just taken a mouthful of her butterbeer when Bianca said her surname was Rush! Zhenya choked, coughing and trying not to spew it all up. "Rush? You said Rush? As in... Gary Rush?" she breathed, almost a whisper. Oh Merlin!

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move