View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 04:54 AM   #83 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Default Hello shopkeeper
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post

Bianca rested her head on the table.

"Oh my Merlin! I'd never been like this before, this craziness and stress really ruined me. I am ruined!" She moaned. Was she suffering of mental breakdown? Maybe. She hadn't break down in tears, yet and she hoped that she wouldn't. Crying was just for babies and a weak one. She wasn't weak, for Merlin's sake! "I'm soooooo exhausted. I just can't wait for this craziness is over because I couldn't stand this exhausted, gaining weight, hunger, and also the stress acne. And... the dark circles around my eyes." Also this non-stop rambling.

Oh, she hadn't ordered yet? The brunette girl then saw the menu. If not because of her limited galleons, she would order everything. "Just... the butterbeer, hot. And uh...... brownies." She handed three galleons to her. "Here, let me treat ya." Because she was a guardian angel that escaped her from the NEWTs hectic!
Oh dear, the girl looked exHAUsted.

"Bianca, you're not ruined. The NEWTS are supposed to be this nasty. They're not called nastily exhausting wizarding test for giggles, you know," she said, hoping to be of SOME wisdom. Zhenya looked at Bianca's face. She may have been able to see one tiny itty bitty zit, but there weren't circles under her eyes. Zhenya bit her tongue though, because she was sure Bianca had done a world class job at covering them up with all the gloop she carried around, bless her socks. "And... you know, just... Bianca stop worrying about anything that's not related to the exams. If you've gained weight, deal with it after. If you have acne, I can try and brew you a simple remedy to apply every night before sleep. If you have dark circles around your eyes, maybe try and give yourself a few nights off to sleep more, and... honestly Bianca you look great." Well, she did look tired, but tired didn't necessarily mean bad. She shrugged. "And if you find there's other problems along the way, just write them down and forget about them. Tell yourself, 'Okay Bianca, this is my non-related problem to the exams, I'll write it down and worry about it after the exams' because when you've finished the exams you can then look at the list and worry about the problems on it. If they're still problems by then."

Now it was Zhenya's turn to take a deep breath. Where did THAT come? That's something Zhenya would have always kept bottled inside, rather than ramble. Anyway... "Put your money away Bianca..." she stopped... actually, Zhenya didn't know Bianca's last name. "Funny, I don't think I ever knew your surname. Anyway, put your money away, I'M buying!" And with that, the little Russian turned on her heel and walked towards the counter to be served.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move