View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 04:17 AM   #82 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Zhenya put her book back into her bag when Bianca came up to her. "Hi," she greeted with a genuine smile. She listened to Bianca rambling on about very Bianca-ish things, smiling fondly. "No, it's fine. I was just studying, really. I did my OWL's last year, it's totally stressful. Can't believe I actually got through them! Well, I'll order. What did you want?" She had a small stash of coins in her coin purse, in her bag, which she fished out. Stress was a NASTY thing, so Zhenya was going to shout her friend a drink and maybe some cake or some other food.
Bianca rested her head on the table.

"Oh my Merlin! I'd never been like this before, this craziness and stress really ruined me. I am ruined!" She moaned. Was she suffering of mental breakdown? Maybe. She hadn't break down in tears, yet and she hoped that she wouldn't. Crying was just for babies and a weak one. She wasn't weak, for Merlin's sake! "I'm soooooo exhausted. I just can't wait for this craziness is over because I couldn't stand this exhausted, gaining weight, hunger, and also the stress acne. And... the dark circles around my eyes." Also this non-stop rambling.

Oh, she hadn't ordered yet? The brunette girl then saw the menu. If not because of her limited galleons, she would order everything. "Just... the butterbeer, hot. And uh...... brownies." She handed three galleons to her. "Here, let me treat ya." Because she was a guardian angel that escaped her from the NEWTs hectic!

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.