View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 03:42 AM   #81 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post

Butterbeer, cake, gossip, thank you very much Zhenya Burton. She really escaped her from the craziness of NEWT and Bianca REALLY needed a break time to hangout. NEWT was already in front of her face and she thought that enough with the studying for now. But from zero till a hundred percent, maybe the readiness of Bianca Rush facing the NEWTs was about... 75%. She really wanted NEWTs would be over as soon as possible

Entering the three broomsticks, the brunette then spotted that her friend was already there too. She hopped that she haven't waited too long. "Hey, sorry I was late! You haven't been here for a long time, have you? I left my make up pouch at the bathroom, Gosh I am so silly to leave it there. I have to pick it first because I couldn't live without it, my important stuffs were there.." Yeah, her cosmetics were there and they were important for her! "I blamed NEWTs because I'd never left my stuffs before, especially my pouch."

Stop rambling, Bianca Adrienne Rush.

Zhenya put her book back into her bag when Bianca came up to her. "Hi," she greeted with a genuine smile. She listened to Bianca rambling on about very Bianca-ish things, smiling fondly. "No, it's fine. I was just studying, really. I did my OWL's last year, it's totally stressful. Can't believe I actually got through them! Well, I'll order. What did you want?" She had a small stash of coins in her coin purse, in her bag, which she fished out. Stress was a NASTY thing, so Zhenya was going to shout her friend a drink and maybe some cake or some other food.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move