View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 03:20 AM   #80 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Zhenya was pretty sure she was going to get a butterbeer. Or a hot cocoa. Maybe both.

She entered the Three Broomsticks, and looked around. Bianca wasn't there. Hopefully she remembered Zhenya asking if she wanted to have a drink here, or she would look foolish. She sat down in an empty booth and waited, flipping through one of her grandfather's battered old Healing Potions book, in Russian of course.

She would order a drink when Bianca got here.
Butterbeer, cake, gossip, thank you very much Zhenya Burton. She really escaped her from the craziness of NEWT and Bianca REALLY needed a break time to hangout. NEWT was already in front of her face and she thought that enough with the studying for now. But from zero till a hundred percent, maybe the readiness of Bianca Rush facing the NEWTs was about... 75%. She really wanted NEWTs would be over as soon as possible

Entering the three broomsticks, the brunette then spotted that her friend was already there too. She hopped that she haven't waited too long. "Hey, sorry I was late! You haven't been here for a long time, have you? I left my make up pouch at the bathroom, Gosh I am so silly to leave it there. I have to pick it first because I couldn't live without it, my important stuffs were there.." Yeah, her cosmetics were there and they were important for her! "I blamed NEWTs because I'd never left my stuffs before, especially my pouch."

Stop rambling, Bianca Adrienne Rush.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.