View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 12:51 AM   #184 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Shoving his hands in his pockets he was thinking about really just heading out when he saw and heard someone speak to him. Varek wasn't one to stare, but he might have been staring with his mind blank for a few seconds. He could blame the Jarvey, yes, that's what he'd blame it on. "Oh Hi" He awkwardly gave a nod, right thing to do, wasn't it? Ugh he hated these sort of interactions.

Anyway, right a pet and he diverted his eyes from staring again. "Yeah, I was thinking about getting something." He looked around trying to sound more knowledgeable then he really was. "Well good, because I'm really not sure what would fit best with me." That was a statement he could use for so much more then just a pet.

Looking at the creatures he turned back to the man, "What would you recommend for an flat." He couldn't have anything too big of course, but he was up for options.
William saw the guy staring at him and gave him a small smile. Maybe he'd never seen a Jarvey before. "Talkative, aren't they?" Sure were haha.

So he was thinking about a pet! Great. "Hmm, that depends... are you more of a cat guy or a dog guy?" William beckoned him over to get a better look at the pets. "Crups have to be taken out but kneazles can pretty much take care of themselves." And yes, both could he flat-trained.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind

Last edited by BanaBatGirl; 03-26-2015 at 06:44 PM.