View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 10:10 PM   #180 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl
"Hey man," William was just putting a talkative jarvey back in its cage. "Here to see about a pet? Not sure what you want? I'm here to help!!!!!!!" He might have been a little bit over-enthusiastic about it.
Shoving his hands in his pockets he was thinking about really just heading out when he saw and heard someone speak to him. Varek wasn't one to stare, but he might have been staring with his mind blank for a few seconds. He could blame the Jarvey, yes, that's what he'd blame it on. "Oh Hi" He awkwardly gave a nod, right thing to do, wasn't it? Ugh he hated these sort of interactions.

Anyway, right a pet and he diverted his eyes from staring again. "Yeah, I was thinking about getting something." He looked around trying to sound more knowledgeable then he really was. "Well good, because I'm really not sure what would fit best with me." That was a statement he could use for so much more then just a pet.

Looking at the creatures he turned back to the man, "What would you recommend for an flat." He couldn't have anything too big of course, but he was up for options.