View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 10:41 AM   #176 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Harmony & Jory
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Hearing the familiar voice close by, Jory turned. "Hi, Sophie.'' He had a suggestion for her too. "A crup is always great to have around.'' He was speaking from experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
These two seemed to know each other, yes? That was nice! Perhaps they could work together to find their perfect creature matches. Well, with Harmon's help, of course! Heh.
"Crups do make wonderful pets, yes. Though they're not ideal if you live in a muggle neighborhood. I've always found jarveys to be interesting! They use such colorful language." Bit mean at times but always amusing!

"I don’t think a crup will be ideal. Don’t they need to go on walks several times a day? I don’t think that will work well with my job." Sophie said thoughtfully to Jory. Eyes glancing over to the red headed woman she explained. "I work several days a week on call for potions accidents and spills which means I can get called out in the middle of the night or at the crack of dawn and can be gone for several hours. The pet that I adopt would have to be fine with being alone a lot." It was just how her work situation and daily life looked right now. There had to be a pet that fit for people that worked a lot too?

"In what way is the jarveys language colourful?" Sophie enquired curiously. She had a hunch but she wanted it to be confirmed.