View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 02:32 AM   #75 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Tiberius was trying to tally the number of staff, counting a bit on his fingers "Well, three of us live on the grounds..." he offered, still trying to pin down a number. "I suppose all told, maybe 30 or so if you count people who are part time or seasonal..."

Was that accurate? There were the volunteers too, who helped maintain some of the walking paths or ran programs for kids or any number of things... Tiberius was still thinking about it as he offered her the position and he wasn't exactly prepared for her shriek and the sudden hug. He had to laugh as he patted her back. "Well, ok then, I'll take that as a yes."

Right. That was enough of the hugging. She was.. going to let go, right?
Eden was just SOOO delighted. SO DELIGHTED. She did let go of him, and pull away, but she was smiling just SO SO SO much. She would have to send her MAM a letter...and IWIN...and EMMALEE and EVERYONE ELSE--and she' could tell CLARA and COLE and PHE and CUTHBERT and ugh! They'd all be so proud of her...

And for once, Eden felt like she was...worth something? She had done this all on her own. She had worked hard, applied for this, owled the guy ALL ON HER OWN. She'd done all of the work in getting that license for Drago--and she'd studied for here OWLs...HARD. She just felt...so accomplished. And super adult. And PROUD. She was PROUD.

"Thank you, sir! Thank you so much!" she said excitedly. "Thank you for coming all this way to meet with me and--I promise I will NOT disappoint you this summer--"

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin