View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 04:49 PM   #22 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

SPOILER!!: This!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpluvr037 View Post
"Good morning, class. You have been serenaded by Johann Sebastian Bach's Little Fugue in G Minor today, which has long been a personal favorite of mine." Her parents had instilled a love of classical music in her from childhood. "I identify with this work because of its complexity, the intermingling of multiple voices coming together to form a cohesive whole. It brings peace to my mind, as I view it as an allegory for life in general: amidst the turmoil, hard work, and general chaos can emerge a wondrous result well worth the effort." She hadn't meant to wax eloquently, but it stirred something profound and deep within her.

So, now it was their turn. "Tell me... what do your own musical selections stir within you? It could be any range of emotions, and you certainly don't need to have a deep philosophical explanation."

Well, that was good to hear...because Gabriel's selections had been more about functionality than a greater sense of self. In fact, the only time he really listened to music was when he was at home...and siblings wouldn't leave him alone about one thing or another. Actually, this was true about Hogwarts, too. There was a constant buzzing of 'people'...everywhere.

After looking around for a moment...and listening to what everyone else had said, Gabe regarded his list again...Then, raised his hand.

"All of my songs are instrumental, without words...because that helps me study." Plain and simple.

SPOILER!!: Arithmancy notes!
Gabriel P. Banner
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
April 20, 2086
Arithmancy classroom

Arithmancy Lesson Three: ??

Song List
The XX - Intro
Explosions In The Sky - The Moon Is Down
Nightmares on Wax - You Wish

Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____