View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 03:13 PM   #21 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Relaxing and stuff to the music had turned out to be completely impossible, and Toby had been occupying himself with scribbling away at his parchment, writing little notes and doodling and stuff but QUIETLY. He found it a lot easier to listen to the music when he kept his hands and mind otherwise occupied.

When Tanner spoke up and started the lesson, Toby looked up and immediately set his quill down, opting instead to start twiddling his thumbs. What did his musical selections stir within him? Uhhh... that was sorta tricky for reasons. Hm. Hmm hmm hmmmmm.

After a few others had given their answers, Toby stuck his own hand in the air.

"With mine, they're all for different reasons. My first one is just a SUPER happy song and makes ME happy and I associate it with all things CHEERful and I like it 'cause I like being happy," he began, pulling his list closer to get a better look at what he'd written. "My second one is one I can sorta relate to, because it's kinda fast and busy and doesn't always make a lot of sense and it's confusing and I relate to it 'cause of how that's what it can be like in my head. Aaaaaand I like my third one 'cause it's my Quidditch song and gets me motivated, and also reminds me of my first few years here... before a lot of my friends graduated and stuff." His old teammates and stuff. He missed them a whole lot, see. Ahem.

Yep yep yep. That was it, really.

You are Chocolate!