Thread: Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 10:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanyjj View Post
Why?? Because he SAID so.

But Lawrence did not say that. He learned to be patient like those little Hufflepuffs at Hogwarts. After all, this man looked younger than him and probably knew less about the difference between chicken and turkey. He nodded curtly at the first question (OF COURSE he was telling the truth, why would he lie?) while thinking about the answer to the next one.

"If you want to learn more about the nutritional facts, I suggest you consult the food court employees," he finally replied, "and yes, I have tried both previously. This is my fourth year working in the Ministry FYI." Well, third year in THIS place, since his first work area was the dilapidated building. "But it's my personal preference, so you might have a different opinion."

Even as he said that, he DARED the other guy to choose turkey. Because seriously? Chicken was obviously better.
Micky raised his eyebrows to that guy.

"Nah, hyung* I don't want to learn about the nutritional facts or talked to the food court person." He spoke. Why on Merlin's underpants he had to know about the nutritional facts, huh? He wasn't on diet or something (And why he needed to do a diet? He already had a gorgeous muscular body.) So, that guy already tried both of them. Okay, he trusted him. "Oh, I see. This is my first year by the way." He said as he was about to grab the chicken wrap.

But again, his gut said that he had to choose the turkey one because.... COME ON, TURKEY WAS MOOOOOOOORE DELICIOUS THAN CHICKEN! Not to mention that turkey was special since on Thanksgiving they served turkey, not chicken. Argh, why picking a lunch menu was too hard for a Kang Micky? Okay, this was his final solution.

"Eeny meeny miny moo.... Catch a tiger by the toe.."

TURKEY!

His finger stopped to the turkey wrap as he stopped singing eeny meeny. Why he hadn't trusted his gut previously? Smiling, Micky then grabbed the turkey wrap and kinda ignoring the guy behind him.

hyung: big brother in Korean

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.

Last edited by RandomRaven; 03-22-2015 at 05:23 AM. Reason: forgot the meaning of hyung -___-