Thread: Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 07:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
nanyjj
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leah Abbott
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kim Yoona
please don't let me be miunderstood

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
He hadn't move for a while, still demanding between the turkey or grilled chicken wrap. Seriously, it was a very hard decision. Both of the wraps looked very mouth-watering good, you know? Maybe he should get both, but maybe not. Kang Micky didn't want to look greedy by taking two wraps. Chicken... Turkey... Chicken... Turkey?

"The grilled chicken wrap is better. Trust me."

Mickey then heard somebody who was behind him blurted out. Turning his head, he noticed that there was a guy behind him. "Really?" He questioned that guy. "Why do you think so? Have you tried both"?. Because, how on earth he could suggested him to take the chicken instead of turkey if he hadn't tried both of them?
Why?? Because he SAID so.

But Lawrence did not say that. He learned to be patient like those little Hufflepuffs at Hogwarts. After all, this man looked younger than him and probably knew less about the difference between chicken and turkey. He nodded curtly at the first question (OF COURSE he was telling the truth, why would he lie?) while thinking about the answer to the next one.

"If you want to learn more about the nutritional facts, I suggest you consult the food court employees," he finally replied, "and yes, I have tried both previously. This is my fourth year working in the Ministry FYI." Well, third year in THIS place, since his first work area was the dilapidated building. "But it's my personal preference, so you might have a different opinion."

Even as he said that, he DARED the other guy to choose turkey. Because seriously? Chicken was obviously better.

Games and SportsKoreanFan Club