Thread: Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 02:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
nanyjj
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leah Abbott
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kim Yoona
please don't let me be miunderstood

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
His watch showed that it's already 12.02 pm. You know what time was it? LUNCH BREAK! Kang Micky would never been late for lunch break and go home. Hehehe. Why he had to postpone his lunch time by the way? Work can wait after lunch, right? Beside, he needed energy to finish his work so that's why he quickly ran down to the food court where the mouth-watering menu with affordable cost for him was served. Lucky that when he arrived, the line at the buffet wasn't too long. Yeah, this was one of the benefits of having lunch break earlier.

"Bacon sandwich." He smirked as he picked a delicious, mouth-watering bacon sandwich. "Wait, I already had bacon for breakfast this morning. I'm just gonna have salad then." He spoke to himself then put some Caesar salad on his plate and returned the sandwich. "But how could I have more energy if I only had salad?" Micky decided to add another menu. The wraps looked lovely, but he could not decided whether he should pick chicken or turkey.
Lunchtime!

Technically, it was half an hour before Lawrence's usual lunch break, but he was dead hungry. He did not get any breakfast this morning because he dropped the plate of cookies he was about to eat. Lawrence guessed it would be alright to go easy on his work for once and have lunch on time for a change. He was not that busy at the moment so work could wait.

He sprinted walked calmly down to the food court and the relatively short queue for the buffet (YAYYYY!!). The employee in front of him was talking to himself, but Lawrence did not mind. There were straaange people in the world, and he could not do anything to change it. Instead, he put a chicken salad sandwich onto his tray - ha, salad and sandwich at the same time! - and stared into the air in front of him.

But the guy would not move. It seemed as if he was having a debate over his choice of lunch. It reminded Lawrence of his first few years in the Ministry when he was almost always stuck between choosing apple juice or orange juice for a drink. "Chicken," he blurted out. "The grilled chicken wrap is better. Trust me." He explained to the man. Now could he move on?

Games and SportsKoreanFan Club