View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 11:33 PM   #72 (permalink)
AmbiguouslyMe

SA & DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post

Eden normally would have been taking notes in her notebook, but he didn't have much to say. "I'd like that. Maybe over my Easter break?" she asked curiously. She felt so adultlike. Setting up potential APPOINTMENTS and whatnot. How FREAKIN' COOL. "I'll probably be accompanied by my cousin, though. He's...a bit closer to me than my parents." She explained shortly. He didn't need details.

Aaaand how flexible. She liked that. Lots of nods for you, Tiberius. "All right. I think I have some campus visits planned....I have to check the dates though. I also have a vacation planned for August..." she thought she'd inform him NOW. "Will we decide weekly my schedule or...?" She didn't mind working mornings or whatever. "I'd prefer to work every day so..my brain retains all the stuff I learn better." If that made ANY sense. Hmph. "Mornings sound....feasible." She was trying to sound like an ADULT. Was it wooooorking?

"Oh! You live there?! That's so COOOOOL!" she cried, suddenly excited, her blue eyes lighting up. And maybe the adulting had ended...because she was smiling like an excited kid a candy store.
Tiberius closed his notebook and rested his hands on top of it. "That timing works just fine, and we can talk about dates and your work schedule then." He would need to finish interviewing, think about what skill sets the interns were bringing, and whatnot before he could actually set someone's schedule.

He had to chuckle a bit, though, at her excitement about his living on the grounds. Tiberius nodded. "A few of the staff do. Mostly those of us who might need to handle a quick task in off-hours." It was also, Tiberius thought, a great place for Hazel and Noah to grow up, but that wasn't at all relevant in this moment.

But this had gone well. "Well, Eden, we'd love to have you join us this summer, if you think the position is one you'd like."

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time