View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 06:43 PM   #71 (permalink)
Ringo
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Bleu gently bit her lower lip and gave him a small smile. She was excited and nervous about the whole meeting his family thing. She really hoped they liked her.

O________o

His mom wanted to meet her mom? Well..............."That's great! I'm glad she's excited. My mum is always really busy with her job at the ministry but I'm sure she would definitely want to meet you and your family." She smiled, but she couldn't get the nervous pit that had formed in her stomach to go away. She sighed and started playing with her napkin. She looked up at him, gnawing on her bottom lip.

"What if your family doesn't like me?" She really wanted them to like her....
Dylan smiled, excited for their families to meet - and nervous too...

Raising his eyebrows when she suggested his family not liking her, he shook his head firmly (so firmly that his hair flipped side to side a bit). "I promise, they'll like you Bleu. Why wouldn't they?" He asked as he fixed his messed up hair. "Just be yourself and they'll love you." He assured her, reaching across the table once more to take her hand in his and give it a gentle squeeze. "Maaaaybe not as much as I love you, but they will." Winking, he chuckled.