View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 02:20 AM   #70 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Dylan gave her a nod when she asked about Christmas and summer. "Yup! I was actually just going to tell you about that," He told her before taking another sip of his Butterbeer. "I owled my mum and she was really excited about the whole thing. She said yes, and she also said if your mum wants to visit as well she's more than welcome, I think she wants to meet her." He chuckled. Dylan was still a bit nervous having Bleu over though, he knew word had probably gotten around the house by now which meant lots of teasing right in front of his girlfriend...
Bleu gently bit her lower lip and gave him a small smile. She was excited and nervous about the whole meeting his family thing. She really hoped they liked her.

O________o

His mom wanted to meet her mom? Well..............."That's great! I'm glad she's excited. My mum is always really busy with her job at the ministry but I'm sure she would definitely want to meet you and your family." She smiled, but she couldn't get the nervous pit that had formed in her stomach to go away. She sighed and started playing with her napkin. She looked up at him, gnawing on her bottom lip.

"What if your family doesn't like me?" She really wanted them to like her....

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.