View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 02:47 PM   #147 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Talking
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Rock Goddess! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStar View Post
SPOILER!!: make believe Benny
Adi could see the effect his words had on AJ and it pleased him so much. He had never said it to her even though he knew it deep down and no doubt she had felt it way before saying it tonight. Truth be told, he wished he could grin and be silly with happiness right about now. His only regret was that he had confessed his feeling under the pretense of being Benny. Oh, well. When the clock struck twelve and the spells lifted, AJ would realise it he himself saying those words.

"He looked worst than you did.'' Adi knew AJ always kept whatever was hurting her on the inside so it hadn't bothered him when she went around as though everything had been okay. "Then you two shouldn't fight again.'' It was the sort of thing Benny would say being the awesome friend that he was.

"Nothing like that. The mask's hiding my red face right now so why not make the most of it?" LOL! That would not be something his bestie would say but hey, like we said, the mask hides all the embarrassment and shyness. Adi/Benny followed AJ's lead which wasn't that hard to do. It was true he was no good at dancing but Adi could manage a bit if he were leading.

Thinking about Adi hurting sent a pang straight to her heart. She hated knowing she had something to do with his pain. All of the heartache over a stupid fight. "That's only because he wears his heart on his sleeve." AJ was a suffer in silence type. She liked to appear strong, and the lion was not one to ask for a shoulder to cry on. AJ possessed a deal with it attitude, and it worked for her. "You can say that again." One thing that she was sure of was that there would be no initiating fights on her end. "I think our fight taught us a lot, and neither one of us want to go down that road again." When they weren't speaking it was as if she lost her better half. A piece of her was missing, and her heart literally hurt.

Something had definitely gotten in to Benny. "I have to say that I really like this side of you." Benny was perfect just the way he was, but seeing him a bit more talkative and outgoing was refreshing. "You have nothing to be red about." It was just AJ, and she would never intentionally make him feel uncomfortable, and no judging would be happening by her.

The pair continued to dance, and AJ pretty much took over the lead. "See? It's not so bad." She didn't know why he didn't think he could dance. "You're doing great. You haven't stepped on my toes once." She flashed him another smile. He had nothing to worry about. Her mind kept going right back to Adi though. "I just wish I could find him... he is the only reason why I came to this ball." Adi would be the most attractive guy in the room, and she was going to miss out on him. Such a bummer. "At least I bumped into you." Hanging with some of the gang was better than hanging with none of the gang.

"True. I think he tried to hide it at first.''
Adi did, actually but talk about EPIC fail. Especially after that Halloween Astronomy class when AJ had refused his help. "I guess he can't help the way he is when it comes to his feelings. If you two do fight again, he wouldn't survive that time.'' Adi knew all too well the agony he had been through during those two weeks. People may call him crazy if they want to or tell him he was way too young to know that AJ was his ideal match but he didn't care. They didn't know what he felt. "I suppose that's one good thing that came out of that, isn't it?'' Benny was probably looking more and more of a wise owl tonight than usual in AJ's book. Hehe.

Heh. So maybe Adi was going out of character sometimes but he could keep it up for a while longer, riiiiiight? "Um, thanks. It's definitely because of the mask.'' WAS his bestie even going to be more outgoing with his own mask on or was it going to be awkward for him? Adi had no idea.

Ahhh! AJ mentioned toe stomping and Adi had just thought of the same thing. Another one of the many times their brains worked in sync. "I'm just following you. You're a great teacher.'' And the talk returned to himself. "It's going to be difficult to find him. He's probably not here for all we know.'' Adi smiled a small smile. He loved how AJ really wanted to be with him. Wouldn't she be surprised when she found out he was there all along? Right now though, he couldn't keep his his off of her. There was a song that kept echoing in his head particularly the line 'I've never seen anything quite like you tonight'. "But we'll find him sometime,'' 'Benny' assured AJ, coming out of his reverie and not wanting to get her spirits down. "In the meanwhile, let me learn some more steps so I can impress Angel someday.'' Haha. That was waaaaaay off. Benny wouldn't say that outright.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺