View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 07:26 AM   #144 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default Cilla's mask is coming off
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post

Oh, so she wasn't mad then? Okay great. Maybe. Maybe not so great. The girl was laughing like an axe murderer about to commit an execution so... Bunz was going to pretend to be someone else for the moment. She needed to be someone ditzy, someone who would carelessly toss drinks over her shoulder for no good reason at all.

She started with a giggle, a very Cassiopeia Morgan-like giggle.

"I can help you with that, if you want," she giggled again. "Leo is alwaaaaaays dripping food on himself and I'm alwaaaaaaaays having to clean up after him." Hehe. This masquerade was simply TOO MUCH fun.

As for the drinks... "Well I wanted to sample them, but not, you know? Like? Totes." Wait, what was the word Cassie was always using? "I guess I just got TOO NERVECITED." Right? Right.
Cilla shook her head. "I can manage but thanks for the offer," she said as she removed her mask. She was getting tired of wearing it. "That's better," she said as she rubbed her eyes. If the mystery woman wanted to stay a mystery, it was fine by Cilla. The giggle sounded familiar but somehow it felt like it didn't belong to the person, like they were faking somehow.