View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 02:58 AM   #140 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
As Kace was left partnerless for dancing, he walked back to the buffet table. He saw the dude (James) who went to go after the girl in the blue dress (Vinnie) and the girl left alone (Isla). He sighed and went over to her. He felt bad and he wasn't doing it out of pity. He didn't have his date because she wasn't feeling well. "Well to be fair my girlfriend isn't here today.." he shrugged and looked down at the floor at his feet. "She isn't feeling well tonight." He saw her taking a bite out of the cupcake and he couldn't help but grab one.

"Hmmm well I think I know you somehow. I wouldn't dance with you out of pity. That is a low blow for a girl. How about a new friend helping someone out? Come onnn we need to have a fun time. Those two are..." he pointed to Vinnie and James.
Wait...his girlfriend wasn't here? Then why did he come? "Why didn't you stay and take care of her then?" Isla asked. She wasn't trying to be rude, she was just curious.

So he knew her? She then really looked him over and felt the same thing. "Y-yeah...I swear I've talked to you before or something. And it is a low blow, but I've dealt with it before. I haven't really had the best relationships before anyways, except for one." She said, taking another bite of her cupcake. She really wanted to have a fun time but she couldn't believe herself, going after someone who had a girlfriend. Technically she didn't know, but still. It could have been worse.

Isla looked over to wear the guy was pointing and watched as the guy she thought she had been with and the brunette-haired girl were kissing. She made a disgusted face because she felt like that was something she definitely should not be seeing but she felt like it was an even deeper feeling that was telling her that it was gross. Isla looked back over at the guy in front of her and sighed. "Is your girlfriend going to get mad if I do?" She asked him.